Tuesday, November 1, 2016

No singing on Thanksgiving?

Alright guys.

It's the day after Halloween and we all know what that means:
  1.  Rush to your local market and grab a bag of Halloween candy for $1. If it's not $1, it's not worth it.
  2. And also:
Good ol' Ned telling it how it is.

I've already seen people posting their Christmas playlists with the hashtags, #NoShame with date countdowns.

Be proud, I guess.

I just find it really strange that Thanksgiving doesn't really have any holiday songs and there is a huge market for it.

I for one, would jam out to Thanksgiving music for the next month if I could. Instead, I have to watch Bob's Burgers Thanksgiving episodes on repeat to get in the holiday spirit— not that I'm complaining. 

For example, my family and I listen to Twisted Sister's Christmas song covers, the album is titled "A Twisted Christmas" by the way, and I think that maybe they can come up with something, yeah?

Maybe songs about your crazy uncle getting drunk, grandpa burning the turkey and grandma losing it, or little Joey eating too much turkey and throwing up. You know, normal family holiday craziness. 

I'd buy it.                      
                                                        Sincerely,
                               A Pondering Pen                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment